Mobile Monday Estonia and Estonian companies visit St. Petersburg, Russia, 27.03-29.03. A delegation of Estonian ICT representatives from different successful IT companies are visiting St. Petersburg, Russia to present our success stories, share ideas, network and why not, make some new ventures plans with our neighboring partners.
And here we come! Our friends from Mobile Monday St. Petersburg are already waiting for our arrival to meet with their side of representatives. We are very glad to meet them with some of the best IT-related companies from Estonia. Our crew list is impressive: Fortumo, Nutiteq, Positium LBS, Ericsson IPX, Mooncascade, Garage48, Enterprise Estonia (EAS), Technopolis Ülemiste, Arvutimaailm, Estonian Development Fund, Helmes, Oskando, Tartu University, Brand Manual, Biometry, Technopolis Helsinki, Regio.
SUNDAY, MARCH 27
- Bus transfer from Tallinn to SPb with arrival at around 4 pm. Details of the bus transfer are TBC.
- Guided city tour and dinner with MoMo SPb chapter representatives.
MONDAY, MARCH 28
- Morning Programme TBC.
- MoMo Estonia event with presentations & networking event "Building business with Estonia".
Location: PetroPalace Hotel, Malaya Morskaya str. 14, Nevsky hall.
Attendance fee: free of charge, online registration is mandatory. To reserve a seat, please register before 25.03.11
Speakers list (exacts TBC):
* Andrei Dementjev / Head of Gateway Services, Fortumo
* Jaak Laineste / CEO, Nutiteq
* Mart Uibo / Product Manager, Positium LBS
* Indrek Petersoo / Country Manager, Ericsson IPX
* Priit Salumaa / Co-founder, Mooncascade
* Valdar Liive / Enterprise Estonia (EAS)
* Gert Jostov / CEO, Technopolis Ulemiste
* Jukka Jokinen / Director, Development Services Operations, Technopolis Ulemiste
* Stanislav Ivanov / Investment Manager, Estonian Development Fund
* Jaanus Truu / CEO, Oskando
* Dr. Ulrich Norbisrath / Tartu University
* Kaarel Mikkin / Founder, Brand Manual
* Margus Klaar / Founder, Brand Manual
* Sven Kirsimae / Head of Mobile Development, Regio / Reach-U
* Kristaps Erglis / Technical Project Manager, Tele2 Latvija
* Juta Petersoo / Project Manager Mobile Monday Estonia
TUESDAY, MARCH 29
- Technopolis presentation and tour
- Russian companies will be presenting to the Estonian delegation:
Location: Technopolis St Petersburg office, Pulkovskoe shosse, 40.
Speakers list (exacts TBC):
* Andrey Kupryakhin / Business Development Director, UFT (UFT business activities are targeted to international markets with the main goal of marketing and distribution of own-developed and licensed products/services globally. Member of i-Free group. i-Free is the largest Russian mobile content provider, with offices in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Kyiv, Minsk, Almaty, Mumbai, Beijing and Sao-Paolo.)
* Alex Zverev / CEO and founder, e-Legion (e-Legion is a middle-sized software development company. Now we have about 40 developers. We develop mobile applications for all popular platforms: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7 and web-services with different technologies. e-Legion can create complex web-mobile system for your business objectives.)
* Valentim Makarov / President, RUSSOFT (RUSSOFT Association is the nation wide association of the most technically competent software developing companies from Russia, Byelorussia and Ukraine. By joining forces under the leadership of RUSSOFT we are able to provide customers with a range of comprehensive solutions and IT services. Today we unite more than 80 companies with 7000+ of highly qualified programmers and software engineers with advanced graduate level degrees in Technology & Computer Science.)
* Igor Rodionov / CEO, Generatum Software (Generatum Software has been developing software since 2002. The main activity of the company is a development of applications for mobile devices, including J2ME and Windows Mobile platforms.)
* Ekaterina Durkhisanova / HR consultant, IT-Dominanta (IT-Dominanta is a specialized recruiting agency in IT/telecom sector.)
* Alexander Lebedev / CEO, Neva Line. (Joint-stock company Neva Line works in the telecommunication market since 1996. For today Neva Line is a branch of the largest Russian operator Multiregional TranzitTelekom (МТТ). Neva Line develops innovative solutions in the field of telecommunications, constantly updating and representing exclusive products for the purpose of the maximum satisfaction of demand of a wide range of consumers.)
- Free time for business meetings, talks and hopefully agreements :) at Technopolis
- Transfer back to Tallinn in the afternoon.
Event is powered by