There will be a workshop in Tartu: A Workshop on the Nuts and Bolts of Making the Jump to the U.S.The workshop is open to all individuals, start-ups and companies who are interested in making the leap to the United States to expand business opportunities. Speakers will cover issues like business incorporation, taxes, and participants will also hear directly from a number of companies who have already invested or are doing business in the United States market.
When: November 20, 2014 from 13:00 - 15:00
Where: ZeroTurnaround Offices Tartu (Ulikooli 2, 4th Floor, 51003, Tartu)
- Ambassador Jeffrey Levine, U.S. Ambassador to Estonia
- Jevgeni Kabanov , CEO, ZeroTurnaround
- Riina Einberg, Managing Director, ZeroTurnaround
- Karl J. Paadam, Partner, PwC Legal Baltics
- Hannes Lentsius, Tax Advisor, PwC Estonia
- Priit Potter, Founder, Plumbr
- Marek Kiisa, Astrec Investments/ESTBAN
- Gary Planthaber, CTO, Sentab
- Lisa Cross, Consular Officer, U.S. Embassy Tallinn
RSVP: Please send RSVPs to Brett Makens (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 18th.
NOTE: Workshop is Free of Charge