Organized for the 6th time (November 13-14th, 2013 in Helsinki), Slush has now become Europe’s largest startup and venture capital conference, that brings together over 1000 startups, 300 venture capitalists from leading international funds and some of the key media players such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal and TechCrunch.Slush is a nonprofit, two-day technology and startup event where the most promising companies from Northern Europe, Russia and beyond gather to meet with top-tier investors and media from all around the world. It is organized to allow the next generation of great companies to have the ecosystem they deserve to succeed on a global level.
We have created a package together with our Finnish friends for Estonian startups at Slush where you get:
- Discounted Company Pass for Estonian Startups - 160 € instead of 300 €
- One-on-one meetings. Two-day access to investor matchmaking.
- Demo booth. Centrally located stand on the venue’s main ﬂoor (via application only).
- Pitching competition. For early stage companies (via application only). ·
- Recruiting. Share open positions with Slush attendees and view applicant proﬁles.
- Industry events. Possibility to attend industry-speciﬁc sessions during Slush.
- Event rates for accommodation. Up to -25%! Here: http://bit.ly/17eAGHJ
and get your ticket here: http://bit.ly/18NqQQ1
You should complete both steps to be eligible for the above services.
Company registration ends 15.10. After that no application leads to possibility for demo booths and pitching opportunities. We highly recommend you to register before the 15th of October.
More information about the event: www.slush.org
And if you happen to have questions contact Riku Mäkelä, firstname.lastname@example.org