Our September event covered the Mobile Media topic, but now the people with even deeper interests for the mobile media field have a possibility to attend to 2 day mobile media conference in the beginning of December. The conference discusses Mobile Media strategies from perspective of different players: mobile operators, medias, content providers, etc. More info on conference: http://www.nordicmobilemedia.com/index.html
The 5th Nordic Mobile Media Conference will take place the first time in Estonia, Tallinn, on December 3-4, 2008 (Mobile Monday community members get a 25% discount on registration).
To register on the conference you can use a form opening here: http://www.nordicmobilemedia.com/mmconference_register_here.html and on the form, the discount code: MOM25 to get the 25% discount.
Highlights of the program:
- Keynote - Mobile Media Industry Overview - John Strand
- Media going Mobile - Mark Challinor, International Newsmedia Marketing Association
- Ericsson's Volvo Ocean Race Multimedia project - Geoff Hollingworth, Ericsson
- Mobile Music - Per Einar Dybvik, Aspiro Group
- Mobile TV - Ola Svartberg, Rubberduck Media Lab
- Overview of the Nordic/Baltic mobile media markets - Gunnar Selleg, Aspiro
- Mobile Content Services - George Yayura, Netsize / Thorbjörn Warin, Fox Mobile Distribution
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising - Jan Erik Sorgaard, Aspiro Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Gambling - Ola Akselberg, Miles Ahead
- Overview of Russian VAS market - Evgeny Kosolapov, United Fun Traders
Full program here: http://www.nordicmobilemedia.com/mmconference_program.html